Thursday, September 5, 2013

Surprise Weekend Visitor

I come home from a long day at work to my little two bedroom apartment. I come in and put my stuff down and turn to lock the door. As the lock catches I hear heels on the tile floor behind me. My girlfriend had told me she wasn’t going to be able to come over for the weekend and I would just have to suffer alone. Nervous to see who is behind me I turn quickly. “I wanted to surprise you, I hope it worked”. My jaw drops as I take in how stunning she looks. Curled blond hair, wet pink lips, white stilettos, white laced corsette and a white laced skirt. I start to speak as she moves towards me and puts one finger on my lips. “Shhh, don’t talk”. Kissing me me softly she rests her hand on my crotch, “Good, desired effect achieved”.
Turning a chair around she tells me to sit. “Tonight I am not your girlfriend, I am a stripper you hired for your own personal show. Im not cheap so I hope you have money”. I notice a small wad of one dollar bills on the table. “Im not a good dancer but I am going to do my best”. As she starts to move I am mesmerized by the curves and smoothness of the body. Straddling me she gets close enough that I can see she no underwear on. I lean in “Uh-uh. Six inch rule babe. You want to play you gotta pay”. I grab the bills and tuck one in the waist of the lace skirt and as she turns I tuck one more in the back. Moving her ass less than one inch from my face I almost go insane. She turns around and leans over. The view of her breasts is amazing down the top. I tuck a few of the bills between them. “For I’ll give you better”. Noticing a mixed in I quickly remove it and tuck it in the front. She moves in and rests her arms on my shoulders as she lowers herself on to me. “Do you like this?”. All I can manage to say is “Uh-huh”. She pulls my face to her breasts as she rocks around on my lap.
She notices I still have 3 or 4 bills left. “You know babe, I don’t stop dancing until all those are gone”. Before I can say anything I lose control under her hips. Feeling me cum she giggles a little “Wow nice one. I was wondering if you could hold out”. Standing up she turns around and bends over giving me full view of her perfect ass and beautiful hairy pussy. I quickly shove two more bills under the garter I notice on her thigh. “Only one left. What can I do to get that?”. Letting me feel her hot breath on my neck I quickly shove it down her top.
Grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet she says “Good boy, I thought you were never let go of those last bills. Now lets get you hard again. For the rest of the night, and possibly the weekend I am a high priced hooker you hired to take care of you while you are in town”. I feel my zipper go down and her hand explore for my cock. “Ohh, its all warm and gooey in here. Hope you can do the same to my pussy”. Pulling me out she drops to one knee. Feeling her breath on the tip as her tongue lays along the bottom her lips are so soft as she pulls back off. I start to get hard almost immediately. She is soo sexy as I watch her go back and forth on my dick.
Once I am hard she gets up and walks over to the counter. Spreading her legs and leaning over she looks over her shoulder. “Are you cumming?” she asks smiling. I walk over and kneel down behind her. Her musky smell is hypnotizing and inviting as I get my first taste of her. “Don’t forget my ass too. It likes attention”. I finger her pussy to force out more of her sweet juices. She tastes better than she smells. I start to pull down her lace shirt. “Uh-uh. Just push it aside and fuck me with it on”. She pushes back against my face and I get my taste of he orgasm. Standing up I move the skirt on to her back. Putting one hand on her hip I position myself behind her and press against her. Sliding in easier than normal I cant believe how wet she is. “I’ve been fingering myself to loosen up so it would be easier for you to enter me.” Im too wrapped up in how good she feels to notice how lose or tight she is, or to even care. Looking back she smiles “Okay your in. Im a hooker, not your girlfriend. Don’t make love to me, FUCK ME!!! I want you ravage me.” Hearing a noise we look out the kitchen window and notice we are being watched by the neighbors. “I’ll close it” I tell her. Before I can move she says “Don’t. Let them watch, they obviously are enjoying it and who knows how long they have been watching. Besides, I am getting turned on by it.” I go back to my enjoyment.
She tells me she is about cum and I reach around to play with her clit. Within minutes I feel her tighten on me. I can barely move. Once she comes down she wiggles her ass. “You turn. Fill me up with the same you shot out earlier.” I cant hold back and press hard against her I release into her. “That’s it baby, fill me up”. I can feel it running down my cock and balls. As I pull out she turns around kissing me with whats left of the lipstick she whispers in my ear “Round 1 was nice, you had a lot. Round 2 will be on the table and 3 will be in the living room. Before I leave this weekend and your girlfriend returns at some point I want you to force me to give you head and make me swallow it. I know I don’t like the taste of it but I am really horny and I really want to be controlled”.
Watching her walk around gets me ready almost immediately. Taking her hand I lead her to the table. Bending her over it I push in to her as she grabs the edges for support. “That’s it baby, take me.” Her creamy white ass is so soft as I bounce off of it. Since I just came it takes a little longer this time. Pulling out I turn her around and lay her on the table. Opening her legs I enjoy the view as I again push in to her. “Cum on my stomach this time” she requests “Let me watch you masturbate on me”. Fucking her relentlessly for what seems like an hour I feel myself getting close and quickly pull out. “Now that’s hot” she says as she watches me stroke my cock. I watch as my cum shoots out hitting her breasts stomach and hair.
I am awakened the next morning by a sexy musky smell and open my eyes to the site of her perfect round ass over my face. I realize I am on the floor of the living room and she is straddling me. Looking down over her shoulder she smiles “Breakfast is ready”. Nudging my tongue into her satiny lips I give her clit a suckling kiss. I spread her soft lips to get more of her in my mouth as she moves her hips. She leans down and scoops up my soft cock “Im hungry too”. I feel her warm mouth as she takes me in. Her hand is equally soft and warm as she caresses me. Noticing how cute her little is I hold back as long as I can. When the urge finally wins I give her ass a soft lick before probing it with my tongue. “I was wondering how long you would be able to resist”. Massaging her clit with my thumb while tongueing her ass she starts moaning. “God that feels good. Don’t stop” she whispers as she tightens her grip on me. Her legs shake as she presses down on my face. Getting up she tells me she needs to use the bathroom after that one.
While she is sitting I come in. “You asked for it and I need relief”. I grab the back of her head and put my cock in her mouth. Being gentle as not to gag her I move in and out as her tongue glides along my shaft. “Im going to cum” I tell her as I put my other hand on her head to hold her in place. I grunt as I feel my cream shoot in to her mouth. As I finish and pull out she quickly swallows it. “Your cum isn’t that bad and I kind of enjoyed that. Now I hope you can get it back up because I want my after breakfast fuck”.
We have decided not to wear clothes to make things easier. After a couple of hours rest and relaxation I walk up to her move her hair aside and start kissing the back of her neck. Reaching back she strokes me. “Ready already? I was starting to think you were done with me and going to get rid of me before she comes home.” Pulling her hair to lean her head back I whisper “Im paying for you so Im going to get my fill before she does.” Turning her around I grab her butt and lift her up. She wraps her legs around my waist. “Ohhh a standing fuck. Im going to like this”. Reaching down between us she grabs me as she raises herself up and lowers herself on to me. “You know you should really be wearing a condom, you don’t that much about me. But Im glad your not so I can feel all of you right down to the orgasm”. She lets out a little yelp as I work my hand down and ease my finger in to her tight ass. “That was a surprise, nice, but unexpected”. I apologize. “No, don’t apologize. If you get me lose enough maybe you can out something bigger in there”. Smiling I just say “Definitely. I’ve been dieying to ever since you bent over in front of me last night”. Raising up and letting herself down she kisses me “Your wet enough. Lets go for it”. Leaning over the recliner I move in behind her. She is soo tight I have to work my head in. She feels so good and I am glad its taking a little while. Once I am in her she relaxes. “Nice and slow for a minute baby then you can fuck me hard”. I can feel getting more relaxed as I move around inside her. After about five minutes she looks back smiling. “Fuck me like the bitch that I am. You’re the first man in there so I want you make me scream.” Watching my dick go in and out of her ass is driving me nuts. I reach around and start playing with her pussy. “Finger me. Finger me while you fuck my ass”. I feel her first orgasm hit and she tightens up so I almost cant move. Once she relaxes I start reaming her again. She tells me she is getting too sore and needs me to cum soon. Grabbing her hips I oblige. As I get close I start to pull out. “Uh-uh. Don’t pull out. Im a virgin there and I want the whole treatment. You’ve broken me, now fill me”. I press against her hard as my first load leaps in to her. “That feels amazing” she says as I finish. “Now go wash off so we can fuck some more”.
While in the shower I see her come in, “Mind if I join you?”. Of course I don’t object. Kissing me as she gets in I watch the water roll down her incredible body. After she washes off she starts kissing me again as she teases me with her finger tips. Dropping down to one knee and smiling up at me she starts stroking me and flicking her tongue across the tip of my cock. “I want a different kind of shower”. Sucking on my balls as she pounds my cock with her hand I can feel my cum welling up inside. As I get closer she leans back and angles me right over her face. I watch as the first load springs free and lands on her face and hair, the next on her chest and breasts. As I finish she stands up rubbing it all over her skin before letting it rinse off. “You should make your girlfriend do this. I bet she’d like it. I know I did.” Turning around and pressing her ass against I start kissing her neck. She takes my hand and guides it around her tummy and down between her legs. Nussling her head back she whispers in my ear “Finger me while you neck me. You know we only have a day and a half left before I have to leave so you’ld better get your fill. I would stay but I have other clients”. I tell her I will have to higher her against sometime…soon. “Honey you cant afford me again”.
After we get out and dry off I tell her I need a couple of hours to recuperate and sit in the recliner. She stands in front of me and leans the recliner back as she lays on top of me. “Lets see if we can cut that time down a little”. Her soft lips press to mine. Her tongue as so warm as it probes my mouth. That combined with the warmth of her skin starts to make me tingle. My balls ache as I start to get hard again. She has no mercy as she kisses her way down me. “Your not paying me to let you relax. You’re paying me to get you off so that’s what I am doing. Except for a little sleep time Im going to fuck you until its time for me to go”. She raises up and lowers herself on to me. Leaning down she puts her nipple in my mouth. Eagerly I explore it with my tongue before sucking on it. She continues moving up and down on me. After about an hour I cum. “I hear you like cream pies” she whispers in my ear. Lifting off she turns around and puts her wet pussy over my face. “Lick it baby. Get it all out”. Spreading her ass I shove my tongue in as far as it will go. She lets out a moan as I nibble on her clit. I feel her lips part over my tip as she takes me in her mouth. As she comes down from her second orgasm she looks over her shoulder. “Don’t cum in my mouth”. I tell her okay and that I remember the rules. “I will reward you for cleaning me up with a hand-job though”. I smile and kiss her ass.
Her grip is tight and warm as she strokes me. I start moaning as I ache and get closer. “Come on baby, cum for me. I want you to shoot me in the face”. She strokes me faster and tightens her grip. Unable to hold back I feel the first load shoot. “Mmmmm. Right in the face and hair”. I feel the rest running down the side and all over her hand. “That ones sticky. Gonna be harder to wash off”. She returns smiling. “Okay baby, break time. Time to get a little sleep. I have to leave by noon so we are going to wake up and I am going to fuck you silly before I go. I want to make sure your time with me is better that with her”. She gives my dick a little kiss. “Get plenty of rest. Your going to need it tomorrow”.
I am awakened by a warm moist feeling. Slowly opening my eyes I see her straddling my legs, her mouth going up and down on me. She looks up as I let out a little moan. “Good your up, both of you”. Her warm hand strokes my cock. “Im leaving around noon, I want to be gone before she comes home. But first Im going do what I am being paid to do”. I feel her lips part as her tongue incircles my tip. She raises up and turns around. Grabbing my dick and straightening it up she positions herself over it. She is steaming hot as I feel myself entering her. Looking over her shoulder she smiles at me “Ridem Cowboy” she says as she rides up and down on me. Im too busy concentrating on how perfect her ass is to notice anything else. After a few minutes she gets on all fours on the end of the bed. “Get behind me. I want to watch you fuck me in the mirror”. I quickly get back in her. Grabbing her hip with one hand I spank her with the other. “Spank me again baby, harder. Make me tingle”. Getting lost in whats going on and without warning I cum almost immediately. She pushes back against me hard as I shoot in to her. She slides off as I finish, the last little bit shooting on to her ass. We have time for a great finally, what should we do? Im going to pack some of my stuff while you recuperate. Watching her jiggle as she moves is too much and I start to get hard almost immediately.
“Wow, ready already. I want to play doctor. First take my temperature and then give me a shot. I hope you remember where needles go when giving a shot?” I tell her to sit in the chair. Standing in front of her I grab the back of her head. Putting my cock in her mouth “Lets see where your temperature is”. She makes a popping sound with her mouth as I pull out. “Stand up turn around. We need to give you a shot just to be safe”. I push against her tight warm ass as she moans. Working my way in I enjoy the sucking feeling it gives when I relax. Her creamy white ass looks so good pressing against me I start to cum after a few minutes. Grunting as the first load shoots out she looks back “I feel better already”. As we finish she stands back up. “I have really enjoyed servicing you this weekend. If you are ever in need again call me”. She puts on a dark blue business suit that barely covers her ass and gives me a kiss.
About an hour later I get a phone call. My girlfriend wants to know if I had a nice weekend without her and if I was coming to dinner. I tell her it was okay and I would definitely be there. She asks if she can come over next weekend, I tell her yes. She asks what I want to do and I answer “Her”.
-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90