Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ladies Control The Lads

Myself and Dean, who by this stage had already had a bit of a night with Sarah, we were out for a nights drinking arriving back at the flat after about 1am. We knew Sarah had her mates around, that was the main reason we were out, just to give her some space, but we kinda imagined they'd be gone by the time we got home.

We were mistaken as when we got in we heard them laughing in the living room. I decided to retire as the combination of too much to drink and giddy girls was to much for me that night. Dean decided to say hello and disappeared.

Before I had the chance to fall asleep I had a knock on my door. It was Dean with a massive smile on his face. Apparently the three girls in the other room were drunk and horny and expressed an interest on seeing a bloke wank off. Sarah, knowing what we last got up to said how about two. Thats why Dean was at my door inviting me out. The stage I was at, you think why the hell not!

We got out there in front of them and stripped, much to their delight. We sat in front of them and started to wank ourselves slowly. At this stage it was all just drunken fun that you get up to. Next thing one girl is saying that she would love to see us wank each other. Without invitation Dean's hand was around mine and wanking me off. I took my hand off my cock and let him take over while I reached over for his shaft. We both stroked each other slowly in front of the 3 ladies. His hand so good on my cock and his cock so hard in my hand. I saw how much Dean was loving this, so I asked the girls if they would like to see Dean suck me off. A smile went over Deans face while 3 ladies screamed in delight.

I turned my chair round to face Dean as he got on his knees. He took my hard cock in his hand and started to wank me off while licking the tip. Before I had the chance to gasp he took my cock in his mouth and pushed down deep on me. I arched back, gasping for air, his sucking taking the air from me. He wrapped his hand around my balls playing with them as he sucked my cock. I heard the girls, the noises they were making, but Deans mouth took all my concentration. I closed my eyes feeling him on me and letting myself go to his sucking. Opening my eyes I saw Sarah above me smiling and pulling Dean away from my cock to my disappointment.

Apparently the girls wanted one further thing to get off. Sarah had told them about our previous night together and she had now agreed that I would fuck Dean in the ass while she fucked me in the ass with her strap on. At the time, after having my cock sucked so much and seeing Sarah peel her top off to show her tiny pert tits, the thought of fucking Dean to cum was nothing to me.

Dean was already bent over fingering his ass! Sarah came back from her room with some lube and a strap on attached to her and started to lube Deans ass while one of her girlfriends kindly slid a condom on me with a smile. The next thing I know I have Sarah's lubed finger in my ass and a massive hard-on.

I grabbed hold of Deans hips and pushed slowly into his ass feeling instantly how hot he was in there. I could hear the girls giggle as I pushed in him. Before I had the chance to push in and out of him I felt Sarah's strap on push in my ass. She didn't hold back like last time, she pushed straight in and I cried out, pushing myself into Dean as a reaction. We started to fuck hard, our desires getting the best of us. Sarah shouting with joy as her two girlfriends played with themselves watching us, me screaming with her in my ass and Dean crying for my cock deeper.

I couldn't hold back and longer and shot my load while wanking Deans cock hard. I could feel him moments later shoot in my hand while Sarah screamed as she fucked my ass.

The night progressed from there. Sarah wanted more and took Dean on all fours while he me sucked off. Luckily I got the chance to have one of the ladies sit on my face while he sucked me. Believe me, she was soaking, the taste was amazing and when she came she flooded my mouth. The other lady decided just to watch and play with herself, but what a smile she left with.

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90