Friday, March 29, 2013

Linda's (Dirty) Visit

Linda, a good friend of mine, came to visit me and my husband for a week. The first night, my husband Frank was really fucking me good, so I asked him why he was so hot. He told me he was thinking about Linda being in bed with us and he would like to watch the two of us make love to each other. As he told me what he would like to see, I got turned on. I told him I didn’t know if Linda would do it, but we might give it a try.
After supper the next day we all had a few drinks. I was nervous because I didn’t know how to get started. After a few more drinks, I brought up sex. Linda said she had listened to use the night before and it sounded like we were having a good time. Then I got the nerve to say, “Well, you should have joined us,” but she just laughed.
Then the conversation turned to something else. Linda said she was going to have one more drink and go to bed and said, “I had better get to sleep before you two go to bed because you will keep me awake again tonight.”
Frank and I got in bed and started playing around and talking about Linda. Then Frank said, “Why don’t you just go into her room and ask her if she would like to come in here and talk with us.” I got out of the bed nude, knocked on her door, and she said to come on in. She could see from the light in the hall that I was nude and she smiled. I was nervous when I asked her to come to our room. She said to give her a minute.
I got back in bed with Frank and asked what I should do. He told me he would like to see me kiss her when she got in bed with us. I had never kissed another woman.
Frank was playing with my pussy when Linda walked into the room. We had our bathroom light on so I could see she was nude as she got under the sheet on my side of the bed. I raised myself up and turned to her as she as looking at me, and I brought my lips to hers. It was wonderful when I felt her tongue in my mouth. We kissed for a long time as our tongues explored each other’s mouths. While we were kissing, I moved my hand down her body and touched her pussy. Her clit was so big. Then I felt her hand on my pussy as we started to finger fuck each other.
I looked over at Frank and he had his dick in his hand. Linda put me on my back, then started to such my tits. She was on top of me, rubbing her pussy on mine. I was on fire. She kept rubbing her pussy on my clit and I exploded into a great climax. Then I felt her body jerk and tremble as she started to cum. She fell on top of me as we started to kiss again.
Then Linda took Frank’s dick in her mouth and started to suck. I could tell he was about to cum when his dick went down her throat and she kept it there while she sucked his balls dry. Then she kissed me and I could taste his cum. Frank said, “I hope this never ends.” Then he got up and opened the closet where I keep my toys.
Frank has bought me several toys in the past and one is a double-headed dildo. He handed it to me and said, “I want to see you fuck each other.” Linda took it and put it into my pussy. Then she put the other end into her pussy. Then she started to fuck me like a man. I just lost control. I went from one climax right into another. I have never cum so much in my life! All I could say was, “Fuck me, fuck me harder, baby, I am cumming.” It felt so good we kept on fucking each other until she fell on top of me with the dildo still in our pussies.
I rolled her over on her back and told her how wonderful it was. Then I kissed her. I was like a crazy woman. I sucked her tits, I bit her nipples, and then Frank said, “Go all the way, baby.” I made my way down her body and for the first time in my life, put my lips on a pussy. Her clit is very big and I sucked it into my mouth. Linda let out a scream and said, “Suck it, suck it, darling, it feels so fucking good.” I put two fingers in her pussy and kept sucking on her big clit. Her ass came off the bed as she went into a hard climax. She was cumming right into my mouth. She was trembling all over, so I licked the cum out of her pussy.
Frank said, “Damn, what a show.” He was playing with his dick, it was so big and hard. I told him to fuck me good with it. He got on top and really fucked me good with long hard strokes as Linda sucked my tits. I felt my climax start in my stomach and go right out my pussy over and over again. Then Frank started to cum. I could feel his cum as it went into my pussy.
Linda told us how wonderful it was and why hadn’t we done it sooner. After a rest, Linda ate the cum right out of my pussy, then we all fell asleep.
The rest of the time Linda was here, Frank fucked us both and we fucked each other. Frank wouldn’t let us wear anything around the house except one of his shirts with nothing on under it. Every time Linda and I passed each other, we kissed and ended up back in bed. Thanks to our wonderful and loving friend, Linda!


COED