Friday, March 1, 2013

Strap-On Surprise

Hi, my name is Barb and I'm a 46 year old married woman with what I think is a normal sex appetite. However, after 20 years of marriage things are getting somewhat routine. After work last Friday I was having drinks with my girlfriend Chris and the usual subject of sex came up. Chris is single and dates a lot of men. We inevitably end up talking about Chris' latest boyfriend and their sexual escapades.

We had a few drinks and Chris starting talking about a video her and her boyfriend had watched the night before. Chris has a habit of renting videos and then they randomly fast forward the video and agree to do whatever the couple in the movie is doing. Chris described in vivid detail what happened. According to her, both she and her boyfriend loved it. Knowing me extremely well and also knowing the things I preferred not to do, Chris convinced me to overcome my normal dislikes and at least try part 1 of her story with my husband tonight. And if part 1 goes well and I'm still feeling adventurous continue on to part 2.

I didn't know what to say. She had taken me totally by surprise. After a couple more drinks we said goodbye for the night and agreed to meet after work the following Friday. As I was driving home I was thinking that the only problem is that it was my time of the month. Usually during my period, my husband and I don't actually have intercourse. I either masturbate him until he cums on my breasts, or on rare occasion we'll have anal sex.

When I got home, my husband was sitting on the couch watching TV. We exchanged pleasantries and then I headed for the shower. In this shower I planned what would happen next. The more I thought about it, the more aroused I became. Fifteen minutes later, I toweled myself dry, splashed on some light perfume and put on my favorite lingerie. The lingerie was black and sheer and tied in the front, but came open very easily.

I quietly went down the steps to where my husband was watching TV. His back was to the door and he didn't notice me enter the room. I crept over by the couch and quickly turned off the light and hit the off button on the remote control. I quickly lit a candle and placed in on the end table. In the semi-darkness, my husband complained briefly before noticing my attire. "Honey, I have a surprise for you tonight." I whispered. He knew I had my period so the last thing he was expecting was for me to be amorous.

I pulled him onto his feet and kissed him deeply as his hands explored my body through the sheer material. After a few minutes, I could feel his erection through his pants. Rubbing it, I could hear his soft moans as he kissed my neck and breasts. I removed his shirt and unzipped his pants as he continued caressing my body. Minutes later I pushed his underwear to the floor.

I worked my way to the couch and slowly sat down with my husband in front of me. Quickly, I opened my mouth to taste his manhood. I seldom do oral sex and generally when he is ready to orgasm, I finish by having him cum on my breasts. As I sucked and lick his hands found my breasts and gently tweaked my nipples.

As my mouth worked on his penis, he began to literally fuck my mouth. As I relaxed, I was enjoying it more and more. Then I started thinking about my plan. If we kept this up much longer, he would be ready to cum. In the past, he would tell me when he was almost ready so I could finish him off with my hand. I kept sucking and his strokes were starting to get erratic. I knew he was close to orgasm.

As my husband was enjoying the attention, I had my hand in my panties rubbing my clit. He was close to orgasm and I wasn't far behind either. Suddenly he announced that he was going to cum. I grabbed his penis with my hand but kept sucking on the head. I felt two or three spurts of his hot liquid on my tongue before aiming his penis at my breasts for a few more spurts. He was moaning and his perspiration was glistening in the candlelight.

Without a word I slumped back on the couch and pulled him down with me. I pulled his head to my breasts and his mouth immediately found one of my cum covered nipples. His tongue flicked back and forth as I continued working on my clit. My pussy was soaked with passion as he kept nibbling and sucking on my nipples. Time for his surprise I thought. I nudged him off me and onto his back on the couch. As I straddled him, I lightly kissed his neck and cheek. He turned his head to kiss me and our lips met. After some light kisses, I felt his lips part for some french kissing. As his lips parted mine did too. As I slipped my tongue in his mouth, I opened my mouth slightly wider and let his cum dribble from my mouth to his. I heard a muffled protest from him but kept my tongue darting in and out as we both experienced our first cum kiss.

As we continued kissing I reached down and touched his penis. It was rock hard again so I knew the cum swapping experience turned him on. A few minutes later, we retired to the bedroom and I asked him if he was ready for the second part of his surprise. All he could do was to whimper a muffled yes.

Later Chris explained that the cum swapping experience is affectionately known as snowballing.

Part 2:

Without even turning on the lights, hubby hopped in the bed showing his obvious excitement. I lit another candle, excused myself and headed into the bathroom indicating I would be back in a couple of minutes.

After drinks with Chris earlier I made a side trip on the way home to the adult toy store. Based on Chris's recommendation I was looking for a toy about the size of my husband's penis. The salesperson was extremely helpful and I had the perfect item. I thought to myself that this could have many uses in the future.

When I returned from the bathroom, hubby was laying in the bed with his back to me. I carefully crawled in next to him and began massaging his back and butt. After a few minutes I rolled him onto his stomach and continued my soft massage. I reached over to the night stand and grabbed the baby oil stored there for such occasions. I maneuvered myself on top of him and dribbled baby oil from his shoulders down to the crack of his butt with an extra squeeze as I reached his butt. I continued my soft caresses occasionally dipping my hand between his legs and fondling his manhood.

After 15-20 minutes he was well relaxed and asked about his next surprise. I made some small talk for a couple of minutes and then reminded him that when I have my period, I usually masturbate him by hand or occasionally allow him to have me in the rear. He uttered a few words of agreement and then quizzically asked what that had to do with his surprise.

What he had not noticed, was what I was wearing when I returned from the bathroom. I continued making some small talk as I carefully spread his legs and continued massaging his butt cheeks. I applied more baby oil to the area and told him that his surprise tonight was for me to change roles for the night. He said he was confused about what I meant. At that point, I came out and said "Since you occasionally get to enjoy anal sex with me, I bought this strap-on toy and I want to play the male role and fuck your butt."

He reached around and felt the strap-on toy that I bought and immediately protested. I countered with the fact that I bought a toy the same size as his penis and if I can take it once in a while he should be able to as well. After a few more half-hearted protests, he agreed to try. Since he was already coated in baby oil in all the right spots, half my job was done. I placed a pillow under him to raise him slightly and I spread his legs a little wider. I was excited and for the first time, I felt in control. After he was carefully positioned I pressed the end of the toy against his anus.

He resisted at first and I pushed a little harder. The head of the toy started going in and I almost had an orgasm at the thought. I continued slowly pushing more of the strap-on toy in his butt. He was starting to relax and even let out a couple of soft moans as I began assuming the male role and pumping the toy in and out. After the toy was fully inserted and he was totally relaxed he actually started pushing back at me with each thrust. He was actually enjoying it and I felt like I added something new to our relationship. It was incredible.

A short while later, I slowed down my tempo and eventually stopped. I told him I wanted to watch as he brought himself to orgasm. He turned over on his back as I knelt beside him. I watched in the candlelight as he slowly stroked his hard penis. I was so turned on by the experience I had my hand down between my legs arousing myself even more. It didn't take him long before spurts of cream were shooting from his penis. The sight brought me over the edge as well and I started my orgasm and wave after wave of that special feeling took over my body.

As we both just laid there motionless in the afterglow, he whispered "Thanks that was incredible". We just drifted off to sleep.

Now that I proven to myself that I can do some adventurous things, I can't wait to meet with Chris on Friday to see what other interesting things she can recommend.

backpack-ginsu728x90