Monday, April 15, 2013

Pleasure

We had been going out for about 3 months, when we decided to go up North for a day to go to the wedding of one of her friends. The wedding and following festivities ran longer than we anticipated, and the day was getting late. We decided to spend the night and return home the following morning.

After checking in at the motel we decided to take showers, and then go get something too eat at the nearby restaurant. We had not been to bed together yet, but Berta invited me to take a shower with her. By the time I got out of my clothes I was already horny, and my cock was beginning too get hard. When I stepped into the shower I saw she had already began soaping herself. She asked me to soap her back and handed me a wash cloth and the soap. As she turned around I moved closer and began to soap her back. My cock had grown hard by now, and as I soaped her back I began to run my cock up and down her ass. As I did, I reached around to her ample tits and began to run my soapy hands all over them. She began to moan quietly and began to move her ass as I continued to rub my cock all over it. After a while she turned to face me, grabbed my cock in her hand, and began to jerk me off as I slid my finger in her pussy. After 5 minutes or so, we decided to move from the bathroom too the bed to continue what we had started.

Once in bed she went down over my cock and began to kiss my balls and run her tongue all over my cock. After a few minutes she took my cock in her mouth and began to work on it with a tongue that felt like heaven. By now I was wanting to taste her pussy so bad I could hardly stand it, and told her I wanted to eat her pussy. She said not now, that she wanted to suck me until I came and continued to kiss, lick and suck on my cock. It took me only 3 or 4 minutes until I exploded in her mouth with the biggest cum shot of my life. Then she told me I could eat her pussy if I wanted. I couldn't wait to spread her legs, if I wanted. I pull her legs up with my hands and begin to lick and suck that beautiful pussy. It tasted wonderful and I could not stop licking and sucking it. Sometime during the pussy eating e dropped one hand down and stuck my finger up her waiting asshole. After a while I stopped licking and sucking that beautiful pussy, turned her over and began to kiss and lick that beautiful ass. Somewhere along the way she came hard, and I could feel her body jerk with pleasure.

I was so hard by now that my cock throbbed, and I wanted to shove it as far up her pussy as I could get it. She rolled over on top, mounted me, and began to slide her pussy up and down my cock. When I finally came it was harder and with more cum juice than previously. She rolled over on her back and we lay there, both spent from the last hour or so.

After about 10 minutes she said she wanted to suck my cock again, and once again dropped down over me and began to give me pleasure once again.

This was only the first time, there have been many times since, and each time I can never get enough of her wonderful mouth, and her ability to make me feel like there is nothing that feels better in this world.

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90