Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sex Toy Party

There have been dildos and other sex toys for a long time, but as the popularity of vibrators spread, a nice selection of products devel¬oped. Originally, these toys were sold only in adult shops, but then sex bou¬tiques began to spring up all over the country. Many of them are quite attractive places to shop and have as many women customers as men. Some even cater pri¬marily to women. But most sex toys are sold through the mail. Mail order companies can provide large se-lections and give buyers the privacy of shopping in their own homes.

But there is now another way of buying sex toys. They are being sold directly in people’s homes at small gatherings or parties. Since Tupperware is the best known company to sell this way, these parties are often described as similar to Tupperware parties. But the products are, of course, quite different I decided to find out what was current in sex-toys parties, so I picked up a copy of the campus paper where I found an intriguing ad. It said: “Ladies, earn extra money selling erotic merchandise. Call this num¬ber.” I called the number and left a message on a ma¬chine. The next day I received a call from Janet. She told me that she would be holding the party at her apartment Sunday afternoon at 3:00 p.m. We chatted for a while and I told her that I do not think I want to sell sex toys just yet, but I would like to watch her sell them. She said she would be delighted. When Janet answered the door on my arrival at her place, I was astonished by the size of her bust. She seemed to notice my gaze, because she laughed a bit as I stepped inside.

“Hello, Ashley. They’re real.”
“What?”
“Don’t worry, I knew what you were thinking. It happens all the time,” she explained. We laughed.

“Well, you certainly don’t try to hide them, do you?” I said. Janet was wearing a beautiful, incredibly sexy, low-cut blouse and tight-fitting blue jeans.

Eventually there were eight women in her tiny apartment. Janet was a real pro. She was funny and obviously enjoyed using sex toys. I’m told that the se¬cret of being a good salesperson is really enjoying the product yourself. Your enthusiasm becomes infec¬tious. Janet kept us all plied with plenty of wine, which helped a lot as she pulled product after product out of her case and let us experiment with them. There was the hum of vibrators all around the circle. A lot of them were out of sight and I could only guess that some of them were tucked away between some of the women’s leg.

Janet had a whole line of sexy nightwear and ted¬dies, open-crotched panties, robes, etc. One by one we went off into the bedroom to change into her sam¬ples and we then modeled for each other.

One woman, Edith, was in silk panties and a silk robe, sitting back on the sofa. The woman next to her turned to her to ask her what she thought of a silver vibrator. Edith smiled and poked the vibrator. She then took a jar of love jelly, opened it, and dipped the tip of the vibrator into it. The room fell quiet as she pulled her legs up onto the sofa and opened her knees. The panties she was wearing were crotchless. She placed the vibrator between her legs, tilted her head back and closed her eyes. A relaxed smile of pure pleasure spread across her face as she pressed the vibrator slowly into her cunt.

Her lips parted and she let out a low moan as the vibrator almost completely disappeared into her. The room was completely silent except for the muffled sound of the vibrator inside her. No one moved or said a word and we all watched in complete fascination as her face began to tense up. Her moans became louder and then she caught her breath and let out a sharp cry. She hunched forward, her hair hanging down between her legs and her shoulders shaking. The woman next to her put an arm around her and held her tightly as one orgasm followed another. Finally she was still. Ja¬net reached down and slowly removed the vibrator from between her legs. “Well,” Janet remarked to break the silence, “This one should be a big seller.” Everyone laughed and began talking and playing with the toys again.

Janet then went into the bedroom and each of us went in one at a time to give our orders in private. The items would be shipped to us. I was last, and since the other women had to get home to prepare dinners, I found myself alone with Janet. She smiled. “You like my breasts?” she asked. I must have blushed pure crimson. “No need to be bashful,” she assured as she sat down on the sofa next to me. She opened her blouse and again exposed them to my view. Reaching her hand behind my neck, she pulled me forward so that my face became lost in her mounds. Her nipple rouge had an orange blossom scent and taste as I sucked on her nipples. I became lost for I don’t know how long with my face in her breasts, while she had her hand be¬tween her legs and played with herself.

We both got out of our clothes and admired each other’s bodies. I like the softness of other women’s bodies and the damp recesses between their legs. We pressed against each other, her large breasts flattening against mine. She ran her fingers through my hair while I felt the curve of her back and the fullness of her buttocks. Then we separated and I put on one of her strap-on dildos. The red ties wrapped around my legs and the large pink latex phallus sprang up from my pubic mound. We both looked at it admiringly. I poured some lubricating lotion into Janet’s hand and told her to rub it on the dildo. She did, her hand moving up and down it with an eagerness that would have made you think it was real. Then I instructed her to get down on all fours. When she had assumed a doggie position on the plush carpet, I knelt behind her and put some lu¬bricant on my hand, applying it between her legs. As I did my fingers found her recess and entered her wetness. Her body shook as my fingers dug deeply into her. First, two fingers were in her, then three, and then four fingers reached in as deep as possible and routed around inside her. When she was fully open and relaxed inside, I brought the tip of the dildo to the opening of her cunt It rested there for a moment and then began to press into her. The dildo was quite large, but bit by bit it gained ground until finally it was all the way in! I paused so that she could catch her breath, and I rested my hands on her buttocks so that I could feel the spasms in her body, which I could not feel through my artificial phallus.

Once she had regained her breath, I began my fucking motions. I started very slowly, almost as a rocking motion, but then I began to pick up speed. She caught my rhythm and began to pant and moan as I moved in and out of her. She had been very much in charge during her meeting, but now I was in charge. I was fucking her, and I was fucking her good. My in and out strokes picked up speed and became more and more vigor¬ous until I was literally slamming into her butt with a hard slapping noise at the end of each stroke. The harder I pounded her, the harder she wanted it.

“More! More!” she cried out. “Harder! Harder!”
I complied, almost going into a frenzy, pounding away as she bucked her ass back and forth to meet me.
“Oooh, God, Ashley, I love it. Yes, fuck me, I love it!” she moaned.

I looked down and saw the dildo pound in and out of Janet’s cunt. I could feel myself getting very close to orgasm and I was hoping that Janet would come soon. She must have read my mind because all of a sudden she moaned a low, sexy growl and started her climax. As her body spasmed around the dildo, I felt my orgasm hit me like a wave and I dropped onto her back. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them tightly as we rode out our mutual climaxes. We collapsed together on the carpet, entwined in each other’s arms. We fell asleep right there, naked on the rug, holding each other.