Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sex Workshop


Sooner or later every kind of workshop gets to Southern California, so I wasn’t too surprised when my wife, Elana, announced that she had signed us up for a body-sex workshop.”
“O.K.” I said, what’s a body-sex workshop?”
“It’s to improve our sexuality. We’re too genitally focused. This will help us get into our bodies and become more sensuous in our lovemaking. Harriet is giving it,” she replied.
“Harriet!” I said. “What does Harriet know about sex? Isn’t she the one whose witchcraft workshops we went to?”
“Well, now she’s giving sex workshops and we re going,” insisted my wife.
Harriet is a trim and energetic woman in her early forties who looks ten years younger. She spends most of her time giving and taking workshops.
This workshop took place on four consecutive Friday evenings. The first evening we arrived at Harriet’s to find she had removed all the furniture from her den except for wall-to-wall carpeting. There were four couples signed up for the workshop, and when they were all there, Harriet had us sit in a circle on the floor.
We began by introducing ourselves. Like my wife and me, most of them were into workshop type stuff, encounter groups, human potential movement, yoga, etc. Most of them didn’t seem to be into too much sex type stuff, so we didn’t talk a lot about that part of our lives when it came our turn.
Harriet followed our rap session with some yoga, and then we all went out onto the deck and got into the hot tub. That’s what got us to take our clothes off. Relaxing in the tub’s hot, churning water, I looked at the tanned California bodies around me, Harriet had small breasts and almost no pubic hair. She couldn’t keep still, always bouncing around like everyone at their ease.
The second evening began in the hot tub, so we started with our clothes off. This time the yoga took on an interesting aspect. Women’s breasts and men's genitals hang the wrong way when you’re upside down doing a shoulder stand or head stand, and you see a lot between men’s and women’s legs when they are spread open from the yoga. Harriet moved on to vibrators. She started on herself, sitting in the middle of our circle, lying on her back with a vibrator pressed between her legs. She came to orgasm quickly. Then she produced a vibrator for each coupIe. I held Elana in my arms while she used it. She came easily, and then we watched the other three women come to orgasm.
Next it was the men’s turn. I had never come with a vibrator before; I thought only women used them. Harriet said this was an important part of men becoming more sensuous. I lay down on my back and Elana sat between my legs. First she used it on my inner thighs to loosen me up, then she pressed it on a spot between my balls and my anus. That spot must have a direct connection to the prostate gland,
because my penis stood right up to a full erection. She then pressed the vibrator against the head of my penis and I came, just like that. I didn’t even seem to build up to it, I just spilled out all over her hands and the vibrator.
She again pressed the vibrator against the sensitive spot between my balls and my anus, and I relaxed to the comfort of the stimulation.
Now Harriet instructed the women to insert the vibrators into their partner’s asses. Elana wet the tip with oil and slowly worked it in. I relaxed as it pushed forward, opening to it. Once in, she pressed it upward. Now the vibrations were directly against my prostate. It was pure, raw sexual stimulation. My penis stood up again and this time I came from the inside, the semen spouting out without anything touching my penis at all.
The third evening began again in the hot tub. This time, after the nude yoga, we tried some sexual tantric yoga positions. Here the point is for the man to be in the woman with neither one of them moving. I sat in the lotus position, upright with my legs crossed, and Elana got me erect with her mouth. Then she climbed onto my lap, reaching down between her legs to guide me into her. She then wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.
         After the first five minutes my erection began to fade Then a tingling went through my body and I began to stiffen up again. I could feel an energy rocking back and forth between us, first pouring down out of her body into mine, then back from mine to hers again. The energy increased each time it moved back and forth and then, without even moving, we both came to orgasm.
         After the yoga exercises on the fourth evening, Harriet selected Sue, one of the women in the group, to lie down on her stomach on the mat in the middle of our circle. First we all placed our hands on her body. I could feel our warmth flowing into her and I could tell by her breathing that she could feel it too. Then, after a few minutes, we began to rub her gently, our hands moving slowly over her skin.
         After a while Harriet signaled for us to roll Sue over. Now the massage became decidedly erotic as we fondled her breasts and stroked her face. Her thighs parted to our touch and we slowly lifted her legs open. I moved between her legs and massaged the inside of her thighs, working down towards her genitals. Pressing deep into her on either side of her lips with my thumbs. I could feel the knots of tension break down and her legs relax and open wider and wider. Gently I parted her lips and massaged them with an oil that Harriet gave me.
          Then I poured oil on my fingers and reached them inside, first one, then two, and finally three. Reaching all around, I massaged the inside of her. Several hands were kneading deeply into her abdomen while others played with her breasts, Her head was in someone’s lap while hands gently stroked her forehead, Her eyes were closed. Her breathing became more rapid and I could feel contractions building up in her vagina. Her stomach heaved and her orgasm began, slowly at
first, then more rapidly, more powerfully, until she let out a scream and contorted violently.
          All hands held her to the floor as her thrashing wrung the orgasm fully out of her. Then she lay still, shaking slightly. We rolled her again onto her stomach and Harriet lay down on top of her, using her full weight to comfort and soothe her.