Monday, August 26, 2013

New Job!

I was in my 3rd week at my new job as director of this mid size company. It looked like everything was going great the people were very nice, and friendly. There was this woman in the accounting department who came by with spread sheets to discuss the figures with me. She was a beautiful looking blonde woman by the name of Wendy. She had a pair of breasts that were unbelievable, won't I love to get my hands and mouth on those babies ummmmm.

Wendy had come into my office a couple of times to review figures with me and she would stand right next to me showing me the figures. As she did this she would "accidentally" rub her breasts up against my arm giving me a hard on until she left. Man o man, after she would leave all I wanted to do was go in the men's room and jerk off.

One night I was working late and thought everyone had left. I heard a slight tapping at my door and when I went to see who it was it was you Wendy, saying you had some additional figures I had to look at. I said I didn't know any one else was working and you said that you had to get these figures done. I said ok come over by the desk so I can see them. I then removed the files I was working on to clear up the top of my desk. You put the spread sheet down and were leaning into me. I could feel your breasts rubbing up against my arm, and I half closed my eyes for a moment welcoming the feel of them. I turned my head and you were bent down and I could smell your neck and all could smell was that fresh clean smell you get when you have stepped out of a hot shower, and didn't it smell great. You caught me sniffing and asked what I was doing and I explained how you smelled so great and how it so often turned me on. You looked at me and then at my crotch and said it did not seem like I had far to go as my hard cock was sticking up, making a rather large bulge in my pants.

You then proceeded to place your hand on my crotch and began rubbing my cock through my pants. You commented that my cock felt nice and awfully hard. I told you that was because of you and I told you how when you came into my office to check figures I had a hard time concentrating after you left. You apologized and I said it was not your fault, at least not entirely.

You leaned down and I started kissing you on your lips and as my tongue touched your lips you parted your lips to allow me to enter. I plunged my tongue into your warm wet silky smooth mouth and was exploring your mouth with my tongue. You pressed your lips around my tongue and began sucking on it. umm that felt good. Almost like having my cock sucked on ummmm.

As I sat in my chair I reached down and began running my hand along your nice shapely leg. I let my hand go higher up your leg until my hand was between your thighs caressing and rubbing them. As I moved my hand across you panties I my hand fall between your legs and noted that you were wearing crotchless panties yummy. When I felt them I looked up at you and you smiled and said "I kind of hoped you would like them."

Yes, yes most definitely. I ran my fingers along your pussy lips and could feel you were getting moist ummm. I then stopped much to your dismay but only long enough to remove your skirt. Then I stood up and proceeded to unbutton your blouse, with a little help from you. I also helped unhook your bra allowing those perfectly melon shaped breasts loose. God they were magnificent ummm. Beautifully shaped with large nipples and areolas those nipples were waiting to be sucked on and I was going to do it.

I embraced you in a hug then turned you around so you were facing away from me. I put my arms under yours and brought my hands up and cupped each breast in one of my hands. I began caressing and squeezing them. You leaned back into me and I could hear you softly moaning in pleasure ummm. I took each of your nipples and began playing with them rolling them between my finger tips until they were fully erect. As I was I doing that I leaned down and began softly and gently kissing you on your neck up to your ear lobe. I took your ear lobe between my lips and began sucking on it like it was one of your nipples ummmm.

I turned you a little side ways to kiss you and run my hand down along your stomach to your panty line. Where I began softly rubbing and caressing this area. Slowly sliding my hand further down until I was at your pussy line. I began caress your pussy running my finger along those lips and I could feel your precum. I then helped you onto the desk so that your legs and feet were hanging over the edge. I held you in a momentary embrace kissing your lips then sliding down to your breasts. I lingered at each one taking your nipple in my mouth and sucking on it greedily. Then playing with your nipples with my tongue running my tongue across your nipple and around your areolas. Ummm.

I pushed you slightly back and continued kissing you between your breasts and down across your stomach stopping at your panty line. I then pushed you gently back so that you were lying on the desk. I then continued kissing you first along one thigh then the other. Until I had reached your pussy, I began kissing your pussy then allowed my tongue to lick along the edge of those pussy lips. I heard you gasp then softly moan, and I glanced up you were playing with your breasts and pulling on the nipples. I then extended my arms under your thighs and cupped your ass in my hands. I leaned my face further between your legs and began to suck on your pussy in earnest. I began plunging my tongue between those lips trying to plunge my tongue in as far as it would go. You were heaving your hips to meet my plunging tongue trying to get it in as far as it would go. You reached down and pulled your lips apart and exposed your wonderful clit. I took your clit in between my lips and began sucking on it and letting my tongue lick around your clit. You then thrust your hips up into my face and climaxed. I began licking your juices off that I could reach and you sat up and licked what I could not reach.

You then got up off the desk and lead me to the couch. You began undressing me, taking my shirt off, and then proceeded to unbuckle and unzip my pants before pulling them down into a bunch at my ankles. I stepped out them and you got down on your knees and reached into my shorts and pulled my hard cock out. You held it softly in your hand and began slowly stroking it, pulling it. you then took the head of my cock in your warm wet silky smooth mouth and began just sucking on the head, driving me crazy, twirling your tongue along the under side of my cock, before plunging it all the way in to your mouth.

God that felt so good. I pulled you away for a second and you were upset but I said I just want to lie on the couch while you work your magic. You agree reluctantly but then hooked your fingers in my waist band and pulled my shorts all the way off. You then put your arms around my waist and hugged me so that my cock was nestled between your breasts and you began sliding my cock between the beautiful melon shaped breasts and kissed me on my stomach before gently pushing me onto the couch. Once I am on the couch you kneel beside the couch so that wonderfully shaped ass of yours is pointed towards my face.

You lean over and take my cock in your hand and begin stroking it again before leaning down and letting my cock enter your mouth ummmmm. As you take my cock in your mouth I let my hand slide onto your ass where begin softly caressing it. You take my cock in further and slowly withdraw it from your mouth but not completely. You then slide it all the way back in and repeat this taking it in and out in and out slowly and I can feel your warm breath on my balls as you are doing this ummm.

I am continuing to caress your ass only now I am sliding my hand down further between your legs and I feel your swollen pussy. I softly let my fingers play with your pussy allowing a finger to glide along and just in between your pussy lips. As I am doing this you are begin to pump my cock faster and faster up and down in and out faster, faster. I am trying to keep up with plunging my finger in and out of your pussy faster and faster. Each time I plunge my finger in you push back to meet my finger.

Just as I am about to burst you stop and turn and give me a kiss and ask me to sit up. I do and you move back a little so that your pussy is directly over my hard cock you then slowly sit down so that my cock enters your soaking wet pussy fully. You then start moving up and down raising your hips and bringing them down on my cock. You continue doing this going faster and faster in and out, in and out and you tell me you are cumming I trust one more time upwards and explode in your pussy just as you are reaching your climax. You then lay back against me and I hold you in an embrace nuzzling at your neck and caressing those wonderful tits. I tell you I think I am going to like working here and you better wear those crotchless panties more often.

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90