Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Another Day Off Happily Ruined

I let myself get talked in to going to another house to look at another computer. She is attractive so again I am not totally disappointed. We talk and she shows me to her computer and I start working. After a few minutes I see a reflection in the screen and I'm not sure if I should believe my eyes. I don't dare turn around to verify it. I see a reflection of a woman in an open bathrobe walking towards me wearing nothing else but a bra. As she gets closer I notice the panties I thought she had on is actually her soft salt and pepper hair. Standing beside me she puts a hand on my shoulder "There is really nothing wrong with my computer. I heard something about you...something you like and I wanted to see if it was true".

Leaning over me she puts her hand between my legs and finds her answer. "So it is true". What I didn't tell her was that being eye level with her pussy I could smell her sweet moisture. Taking my hand she leads me to the living room and orders me to strip before sitting on the couch. Giving my arm a gentle tug she puts me on the floor in front of her and leans back as the robe falls off her legs. Her hair is glistening from the moisture of her anticipation. Putting a hand on the back of my head she pulls me in as her back hits the cushion. "Lick me" she commands. "I want to feel your tongue dance across my pussy lips". As my tongue moves from bottom to top and settles on her clit I hear her take a quick breath and then let it out slowly. Her hips move with my mouth as I nibble kiss her soft warm clit.

Making sure to massage her entire labia with my tongue I try not to miss a drop of her sweet nectar. She runs a hand around the back of my head as she gets closer to cumming. She takes a deep breath and lets out a short groan as her hips lock against my mouth. As she comes down I move with her tasting every bit of her. She lets out a pleasing moan as she smiles at me. Putting two fingers under my chin she pulls me up over her as she moves to lay on the couch. Reaching down with one hand she grabs my already throbbing cock, the other hand she moves to the small of my back/top of my butt. Feeling the wetness of her pussy against the tip of my eager cock I am on the edge of losing it. She leans up and whispers in my ear "Be gentle. Its been a while for me". I let her push me in and as she loosens her pressure I back off so she can relax. She tells me not to worry, she had herself fixed so she couldn't get pregnant. As she pushes me in each time she lets out a little groan. Finally after several minutes I am all the way in.

She looks at me and smiles. "Go slow until I am relaxed". I hear her breathe deeply as I move in and out slowly at first. Gently grabbing my chin between her finger and thumb and moving me to look in to my eyes she says "I think I am relaxed now. I want you to fuck me". As I move in and out of her I hear her say "Harder...Faster. I want you to pound me in to the sofa". Moving for a better position I slam in and out her as hard and fast as I can. I didn't realize it until her hips locked, her grip tightened, and she took a quick deep breath as she bit her bottom lip that she was cumming again. Running her finger teasingly down my chest she looks at me and asks "What would you say if I asked you to get behind me?". My answer was obvious. As she turned over and position herself on the couch I marveled at her nice soft round ass. Giving it a soft massaging rub I ask if she would like to move somewhere more comfortable, like the bedroom. "Every one does it in the bedroom. I want to do it like a teenager, I want it here. Now get behind me".

Her fingers feel so soft as she guides me in. I tell her that though this is my favorite position I wont last long because I am overly sensitive to this one. She says "Don't worry about it, just go. I want to feel you losing control inside me. Don't tell me when so it's sort of a surprise". I grab her hips and continue pounding in and out of her. She is so soft and warm as I move in and out. She rocks gently bringing me closer to orgasm. In an instant I pull her tightly to me as my muscles lock. She lets out a soft moan as I feel my cum fill her pussy. As I finish she looks back at me, "Don't pull out yet". We collapse on the sofa. I start kissing her shoulders and neck. Letting out another soft moan she grabs my hand. "Next time I promise I will give you a little oral, then I want you in my other hole". I just continue kissing her shoulders thinking I can't wait.

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90