Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Taking Control


My husband and I are both professionals whose work requires extensive travel. We sometimes are separated three or four weeks at a time. We both can become very horny in that length of time. Both of us work out extensively when home, and at corporate or hotel facilities when away from home. We are in our mid thirties. Jack is very lean and agile and when fully aroused can produce a good 9 inches and cums in copious amounts. I’m 5'5”, dark hair, olive complexion and considered quite attractive and am in the fashion industry.

Recently, I retained the services of a friend who owns a private detective service. My suspicions were confirmed when I received a call that the investigation was complete and the results could be reviewed in the office at my convenience.

Nice pictures of Jack and his secretary, she on her knees giving him a blow-job. I had mixed emotions. I was pissed and aroused at the same time. After leaving the office, I called a very good friend to discuss my problem.

After more than a few drinks at her place, she asked to see the pictures. After seeing the pictures, she said, “Well, that's sure good evidence. You have him right by the short hairs. You could either divorce him and take everything he’s got or have complete control. Which do you prefer?"

I opted for complete control and enlisted her aid in the project. Clair said she would talk to a very close girlfriend of hers about the subject of complete control. I did not know this other friend of hers but had seen her in a few fashion magazines.

Following her instructions, I confronted Jack. At first he hit the ceiling, but soon it became evident that he didn’t have any choice. After many hours of arguing and so forth, Jack agreed to do what I wanted. I think he also realized he might enjoy it as much as I was going to enjoy it. Maybe in his own way, even more!

Now I had gained control!

I met with my friend Clair and her friend Brianna to review numerous films and magazine articles on everything regarding B&D, watching, slave training, etc. With full control, I opted to try it all! I was going to put him through everything.

We arranged to meet at Brianna’s apartment to begin our games with Jack.

After arrival at Brianna’s luxury apartment, Jack was turned over to Brianna for her to train. I watched.

Out of the master suite walked two very sexy friends of Brianna’s who were going to assist in the evening’s initiation. We all watched some films of training on the VCR, which included the auto fellatio video Up And Over we had bought from Adam & Eve. After reviewing the very arousing videos, we started Jack's training.

The other two girls and I relaxed on the couch as Brianna the beautiful dominatrix took over.

She was dressed in a very sexy black outfit with spike heels. Being tall anyway, she was even more so in spike heels.

She ordered Jack to strip in front of his audience. Then she ordered him to stroke his cock for the girls. Next she placed a cock ring device on, to preclude his ejaculation until ordered by his dominatrix.

I was enjoying watching Jack’s humiliation and was becoming more and more aroused as I watched. My hand moved between my legs, feeling the juices beginning to flow.

Brianna ordered him to undress the other two girls and service them.

After undressing them, he licked their cunts and beautiful asses, too. This took quite some time and I enjoyed the show, watching his tongue go all over their bodies, all over their cunts and then deep inside. And he did a real good job on their asses too. Brianna saw to it that he did.

Next Jack put on a garter belt and silk stockings and heels. Now the humiliation was getting me very excited. I got a lot of great pictures of Jack in his new outfit.

Brianna ordered Jack to lie on his back. One of the girls leaned down to stroke his cock; the other girl sat on his face, spreading her cheeks and lowering her twat right over his mouth.

His dominatrix now put on a strap-on cock. She used it to fuck one of the girls to an incredible orgasm, and said, "All right, slave, beg your mistress for permission to lick all the cunt juice from her ‘cock‘.” Jack hesitated a minute. With that, his mistress said, "OK, you will pay for not doing as ordered. And I mean pay!”

I was enjoying watching Jack’s humiliation.

Brianna ordered Jack to again lie on his back and stroke his cock for the girls. Brianna then put a loop around each wrist and secured him to the brass king size bed. One of the girls put a pillow under Jack’s ass while the other put KY jelly around Jack’s asshole, and then put the opening of the tube in his asshole and squeezed the KY jelly into his rectum.

Jack was instructed to suck one girl while the other slowly stroked his enlarged cock. Jack had not been allowed to ejaculate during his long session and by now, his balls were ready to explode. His mistress looked over at me and I could tell she was getting ready for his final humiliation for the evening.

I was enjoying watching every minute of this action. Jack had to do as instructed and he knew it!

Brianna ordered me to get the camera and get some nice pictures of this slave in action.

The girls pushed him back so that his cock was only inches from his face. His mistress ordered him to lean forward and lick his own cock for his mistress to see. He hesitated, then leaned forward and his tongue was able to lick the tip. One girl pulled off the snap of the restricter around his balls. The mistress then got into position with her strap-on and started easing it into his virgin ass.

I couldn't believe it. The girls positioned him perfectly so he was now able to take his own cock in his mouth. His mistress now had the strap-on cock all the way in his asshole and was thrusting in and out at a faster and faster rate.

There I was, my hand between my legs, rubbing my clit harder and harder as I watched this tall, magnificent creature, this incredible dominatrix with her huge strap-on, fucking my husband in the asshole. And from the look on his face, he was in ecstasy. I never saw a look like that on his face before. I came, and then I came again and again and again.

One of the girls reached over with her hand and proceeded to jack him off with his cock tip in and out of his mouth. I could see Jack‘s balls pull up tight against his butt and I knew he was about to cum. He let out a shout and then he exploded, a huge load of semen shooting out of his cock into his waiting mouth. His mistress ordered him to swallow it.

The girl that jacked him off took his cock and rubbed it on his face and lips and then squeezed another big glob out. They left my husband tied to the bed for a while. I sat down next to him and placed my fingers on his asshole. I ran a finger around the rim and then slid it in. It was large, open, and relaxed. A second and then a third finger easily slipped in. His limp cock stirred and I wrapped my other hand around it. Working my finger around inside his asshole made his cock get hard again, and I jerked him off just to see what it would feel like.

I got nice pictures of the whole thing. I now have complete control and I love it. I also discovered I like watching very much, too.

I'm receiving more instruction in domination from our excellent mistress, Brianna. I enjoy watching tremendously, but I'm learning how to do it all myself, too. I'm finding I'm very good at it. In fact I don’t know why I waited so long to get into it.

-Anonymous

bree-ginsu728x90