Friday, May 24, 2013

Boy Toy

We were lying in bed together on a lazy Sunday evening when I asked Jared the question I had been playing out in my head for the past few days. “Hey Jared?” I was snuggled up against his chest and began to lightly run my hand through the course hairs scattered across the top of his chest. We were both well sated after a pleasant evening of sex so he answered me with a lift of his eyebrows, gesturing for me to continue speaking. I dove into my question. “Could I take control of things one night? Like dominate you? Sorta make you my boy toy”, I spoke this last part as quickly as possible because I was not sure how he would respond and the words felt a little funny coming out of my mouth.

I like to consider our sex life to be pretty well balanced. Jared and I are both fairly creative and adventurous lovers and I believe neither of us had ever considered our sex life boring. We’ve had some pretty good times including a threesome, outdoor sex, and the occasional naughty photos posted online (without our faces showing, of course). Overall though, Jared tended to be dominant in the bedroom. Being submissive comes very naturally to me and I am quite comfortable in my role. However, lately I had been thinking about what it would be like to change that up, to take control over Jared for just one night, one night of making him my boy toy and pleasantly torturing him into a deep ecstatic state of pleasure.

“Your boy toy?!” Jared laughed and I felt his chest rise and fall as he tried to gain control and settle his laughter. I sat up to show him that I was serious. I looked down at him intently and he stopped laughing.

“Yeah…well…something like that,” I said to him, and I kept my voice very controlled and steady. He began to sense that this was important to me and that this was something I had thought about carefully.

Jared propped himself onto his elbows facing me. He shrugged his shoulders and then leaned over to place a soft kiss on my forehead. “I would love to be your boy toy” he told me and we agreed that on our next date night (3 days from now) Jared would let go of control and allow me to have his way with me. “I hope you don’t bust out a collection of whips and chains,” he said to me with a chuckle. “Or butt plugs,” he added in and this time his voice sounded a little unsure of himself.

I laughed at his slight discomfort. “Nope, lover, no whips and chains and probably not any butt plugs. I do however have an order for you. Do not masturbate or play with yourself until our date. Seriously. Do not cum,” I allowed my voice to be very stern and serious as I spoke to him.

Jared watched me with a mild look of surprise upon his face. He chuckled again. “Well ok…sure, no masturbation. I’ll be horny as hell but ok.”

“Promise,” I reminded him at the end of the night when he kissed me goodnight. He nodded his head at me and told me that he was actually looking forwards to this upcoming excitement.

On the morning of our date, I had to go about making some preparations for my boy toy evening. I took a trip over to a local sex toy shop. It felt empowering to visit the erotic store by myself as in the past I had always been accompanied by a friend or a lover. I got a few interested glances from male customers in the store as I confidently walked over to the back corner where I knew the more kinky merchandise was located. I selected a set of bondage restraints that could be fitted beneath the mattress of the bed and would allow me to tie both Jared’s arms and legs to the bed, guaranteeing that he would be able to do nothing more than squirm beneath me. I also picked up a simple rubber cock ring to experiment with deepening his erection or hopefully increasing some sensation for him.

I went back home with my new goodies and set the restraint system up on the bed. I set the cock ring on my bedside table along with a bottle of lube. I hopped into my shower and began to prepare myself for the evening by grooming my pussy and lathering up in some luxurious scented products. After drying off from the shower I changed into my outfit. I take my clothing seriously but I am not much of a high maintenance girl so I did not want to go too overboard with a crazy leather or vinyl dominatrix outfit. Instead I settled for a simple pair of black heels, black thigh highs with red lace tops held up by a black garter belt, a silky black skirt that barely covered my ass, and a red and black corset that did wonders for my breasts. I left my long hair hanging bare down my back and threw on a tiny bit of makeup and called my outfit complete.

I set myself down with a nice glass of red wine and waited in my living room for Jared to arrive. Luckily he did not disappoint me by arriving late. I stood up to greet him although I remained in place, giving him the full effect of the outfit and watching his reaction. His reaction was nothing short of pleasing me. He had a full grin sprouting across the edges of his face and his desire was something that seemed to have a presence of its own, I could feel the heat and the eagerness radiating off of him as he walked closer to me. “Nice outfit,” he said to me.

“Stop,” I said to him and he paused, settling down into his stance, his feet wide apart.

“Take off your clothes”, I said to him. He raised his eyebrows at me but he complied.

He started with his shirt, simply slipping it up over his head and then tossing it down to the floor. I watched in pride. I knew every line and curve upon his body but I tried to watch him as if I had never seen the show before. He glanced at me as he began to unbuckle his belt. I looked down at my drink as I took a sip, swishing it around in my mouth and pretending to look bored. I was far from bored. I already felt my pussy growing wet and there was a storm of nervousness brewing in my low belly. I wanted to pull this off. I wanted to pull this off oh so well.

I glanced back up and Jared was sliding his pants and boxers down his legs. He carefully stepped out of the pile of clothing. His cock was fully erect, pressed thickly and urgently against his stomach. I set my glass down on the table and I walked over to him. I wrapped my hands around the midsection of his cock. He was already fully erect but still I felt him jump to life in my hand, literally he was already pulsing with his excitement. He liked this game and Jared is used to masturbating every day and here I had commanded him to go three days without his usual masturbation routine. I knew he had obeyed me. I could feel his need, it was so very potent.

I stroked his cock up and down a few times in my hand, no goal in mind except warming him up. I squeezed the head of his cock lightly and he let out a gasp. I laughed and then wrapped my hands near the base of his cock and began to walk away forcing him to walk with me and to be led by his cock. He let out a sound of shock, some low guttural sound from deep inside his throat. “Follow me,” I said to him. I led him slowly like this, by the cock, down the hall to my room. We entered my room and I let go of his cock, turning around to watch his reaction as he saw the bed and the straps that it now contained.

“Well. That’s new,” he said with a slight laugh.

“Yeah. I went shopping. Now get on the damn bed,” I said to him. The harshness of my voice even surprised me. I watched the shock slide across his face but he carefully turned his expression into neutrality as he walked over to the bed. His cock bobbed slightly up and down as he walked. It was a nice sight. He awkwardly sat down on the bed and then glanced at me. I shook my head at him, “on your back,” I said to him.

He lay down on the bed and I walked over to him. I started with his hands. I picked up the first strap and cuffed it around his wrist. I walked around the bed to grab the opposite wrist. I watched him testing his first wrist, trying to pull against the cuff. I understand what it’s like. Even though you know you can’t break free you still just have to give it a try. I cuffed his second wrist. I walked over to his feet and stretched out his first feet so I could tie it to the bottom corner of the bed and then I cuffed his second foot as well. He was spread eagle right on the bed and he must have liked it because boy there was an eager grin tugging at his face and his cock looked as if it was throbbing with need. I thought I even spotted a droplet of precum along the tip. Jared is quick with his arousal and I certainly love precum so I always welcomed that from him.

I stood at the foot of the bed looking down at him for a minute and then I turned around and began to walk out the room. “Hey! Where you going?” Jared yelled out to me.

“Getting my drink. I’ll be back.” I called out over my shoulder. I took my sweet time walking to the living room to pick up my drink and then I stood there holding it for a few minutes, stalling, just for the sake of drawing out his excitement. When I walked back to the room Jared was still hard as a rock and he was tugging his arms against the restraints. “I wouldn’t waste your energy,” I said as I watched him. I set my drink down on the bedside table and I grabbed the cock ring. I held it up for him to look at. He raised his eyebrows at me. “Decoration for that lovely cock of yours,” I said to him as I walked over and gripped his thickness in my hands. I carefully lowered the cock ring over the head of his cock and pushed it all the way down to the base of his cock. It looked like a tight fit. His cock was pulsing in my hands and the velvety head of his cock was indeed moist with precum. Jared looked down at his cock in interest. “How’s it feel?” I asked him.

“Hard. I feel hard, I feel really fuckin hard,” and there was hunger and a low trace of growl in his voice.

I picked up my drink and carefully held it in my left hand as I climbed onto the bed and straddled Jared’s waist. I felt my skirt ride up high. I carefully set some of my weight down along his belly. I slowly tipped my glass allowing a few drops of wine to splatter over his left nipple and down the middle of his chest. He gasped in surprise. I giggled and leaned down to flick my tongue across his nipple which instantly hardened against my tongue. “Mmm, you do feel hard,” I licked a long line across his chest, licking up my trail of wine. I picked up my glass again and tipped it over his opposite nipple. I licked the wine and then bit down softly against his nipple, loudly sucking as much of his flesh into my mouth as I could and then digging my teeth lightly against his skin to leave a gentle bite mark. Jared did not know how to respond to this. I felt his body tense up and his breath quicken.

I dropped my weight over to the side of Jared and set both my knees down against the bed so I was no longer straddling him. I tipped the glass of wine over his belly and then licked up the dark liquid. He giggled as I tongued the soft flesh of his belly and I felt his legs attempt to thrash against the restraints. I reached over to set my glass back down on the table, giving him a nice view of my ass and bare pussy. He made a sound from low in his throat. I settled back down alongside him and started licking across his hip. This is one of his most sensitive spots and I kissed the tender flesh softly and reverently. I rested my head against his thigh and glanced over at his cock. I love being eyelevel to his erection like this.

“Tonight you will not be allowed to cum until I tell you to,” I spoke the words while I was looking at his cock but then I tipped my head upwards to catch his eyes after I finished speaking. He nodded down at me and then he closed his eyes as if he was suddenly overwhelmed.

Without using my hands I leaned over and licked a long smooth line from the base of his cock up to the ridge that encircled his head. He let out a moan and I felt his body tense up against the restraints. Mmm, restraints were fun. I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and leaned over to flick my tongue against the tip of his cock. Jared was all moans as I took his head into my mouth, thrashing my tongue against his hardness while rubbing my fist up and down his shaft.

I spent the next few moments sucking his cock in and out of my mouth, teasing him as much as I could. I took him out of my mouth and rubbed the head of his cock against my face, smearing the mixture of precum and saliva across my lips and jaw. I released his cock allowing it to settle down pressed against his stomach and I leaned over and blew gently upon the ridge of the head. Jared exhaled in a sharp and jagged release of breath. I glanced up at him. I was hearing all sorts of sounds that I had never heard from him before.

I intended to straddle Jared next with my pussy only inches from his face. I hoisted a leg up on either side of him and carefully lowered myself down over his chest. I kept my pussy about 6 inches away from his face giving myself plenty of access to his cock. I reached over and squeezed his hardness and took it into my mouth again, loudly licking and smacking my lips against the head of his cock. I put some movement into my hips, sashaying back and forth and thrusting my hips to indicate how into this I was getting. I knew Jared was enjoying the visual. “Oh baby…please?” he cried out as I stroked his cock while slathering my tongue side to side against his head.

I released his cock and pressed my hands down into the bed for support as I turned myself around so that I was still straddling him but now facing him. “Oh baby, please?” I mimicked him as I lifted my bottom off his chest and raised my skirt so my pussy was revealed. I placed one finger against my clit and began rubbing my hot little nub of flesh. I lowered my hand and slid one finger inside my pussy, feeling my tight walls hugging the finger and loving the expression of arousal upon his face. I finger fucked myself, letting myself get real into the sensation, thrusting my hips and riding my slender finger as much as I could. I slowly pulled my finger out, feeling it thickly drenched in my creamy arousal. I reached over and traced my wet finger across his bottom lip. His tongue eagerly darted forth to caress my finger and I let him suck my finger deep into his mouth, gasping pleasantly in surprise as he grated his teeth against me. I pulled my finger out of his mouth and I could not resist, I had to lean down and kiss him, sweetly pressing my lips against his, just a quick little kiss. I pulled back and giggled.

I climbed off him and removed my skirt, preparing myself to receive oral pleasure from him. I straddled him again, this time positioning myself over his face and then slowly lowering down. I gasped when I felt the lips of my pussy press against his warm moist mouth. He parted his lips, opened his mouth wide, and explored my folds with his tongue. I felt almost as if he could swallow me whole; swallow the most intimate parts of me. His tongue thrashed against the lips of my pussy and he pulled his head back slightly as he sucked deeply on my swollen outer lip. I cried out in pleasure and lowered myself closer to his face, grabbing onto the headboard for support and pressing forward slightly so that his nose bumped against my clit. I almost lost control at that point.

I settled down so that my pussy was directly over his mouth. I began to hump his tongue and his lips, thrusting my hips forwards in an attempt to get more attention focused on my clit. I could feel his face and chin growing slick with my wetness. The tip of his tongue curled up and slid delicately into my fuck hole. I bounced up and down, trying to ride that tongue as if it were a mini cock. The scent of my arousal was filling the air now and I started moaning in pleasure as I rubbed my pussy against his mouth. As if in response to my enthusiasm, Jared started moaning as well, the muffled vibrations of his moans trapped beneath my pussy sent me even farther over the edge. My hips could not stay still and I desperately needed more attention on my clit. I felt my nipples tighten and my upper thighs began to shiver and shake. I felt an orgasm beginning to grow in my belly, the muscles contracting across my abdomen and I felt as if my clit grew even harder. “UUUGGGHHH” I cried out wordless sounds as I humped my clit against his face. Heat began to travel from my low belly down deeper into my pussy. My mind began to go blank and all I could focus on was rubbing harder and harder, my clit sliding up and down the wetness over his mouth and bumping against his nose. Everything tightened inside me and I screamed my pleasure as the contractions started riding through my body and I came loud and hard against his face.

I slowly slid off his body and carelessly threw myself down on the side of the bed. I felt as if everything in my body was still shuddering, especially my clit, riding out the ending waves of that orgasm. I recovered for a few more moments and then glanced over at Jared who was panting lightly and watching me in amusement. He still had my juices glistening all over his chin and mouth. I reached over and lightly rubbed his chin clean. “Intense cum?” he asked me with a wide grin. I realized that he was really getting into this whole submissive boy toy thing.

“Yeah and I’m not done,” I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the bottle of lube. I glanced over at Jared and his eyes grew wide. He had no idea what I was going to use that bottle of lube for. I glanced down at his cock and saw that he was partially erect. I set the bottle of lube down and decided to take care of his cock first. I grabbed his thickness and began to stroke him up and down in my fist. After he got nice and hard I rubbed my palm over the top of his head causing him to moan hard and attempt to throw his head back in pleasure. I grabbed the lube again and held the bottle face down, about a foot or so over Jared’s cock. I gently squeezed the bottle, allowing a steady stream of lube to pour out and land on his cock, sliding down his balls towards the bed. Yeah, the sheets would need to be cleaned after this but oh well. I carefully tipped the lube bottle upwards, capped it, and set it back down. Jared’s cock was slick with lube and I took him into my hands again rubbing that slick artificial wetness up and down his length and then I slid my hands downwards to cup his balls, gently squeezing.

I positioned my body upwards over him, setting my knees down on either side of his narrow hips, straddling him. “Do not cum until I tell you to, ok?” I reminded him. He nodded wordlessly at me glancing down preparing to watch me press my pussy against his cock, thinking that I was probably going to start riding him.

I kept his cock pressed against his stomach as I lowered my pussy and I began to rub my pussy lips up and down over the length of his cock. His cock was so wet and slick, as was my own pussy after the orgasm that I was easily able to create the type of friction I wanted, humping his cock without getting his head anywhere near inside my entrance. Jared was moaning and pulling hard against his restraints.

I dropped my body weight over to one side so that I could grab his cock with my right hand and I pointed his cock upwards at a comfortable angle. I lifted my hips and positioned my wet hole over the top of his cock. It took all the effort and discipline on my part for me to only lower just the first inch or so of his thick cock head into my pussy. He felt so good sliding into me like this, just fucking in and out of the first inch of my pussy. I used his cock like a toy, riding it up and down but not sliding anymore than the first two or three inches of him inside my tight pussy. I was not sure how much longer I could draw this out.

I felt a deep emptiness inside my pussy, my body desperate to just plunge his entire length into me. I wanted to ride his cock as fast and as hard as I could, knowing that he would not be able to move, tied to the bed, as I took my pleasure over and over. I cried out and did it then, I released his cock from my hand and I let his slick bulbous head pierce my pussy and I rode out the pleasure, I let my body slide down, my pussy walls tightly hugging his cock as I slowly lowered all the way down. Jared let out a long sigh of pleasure and I glanced at him and saw his eyes fluttering.

This was a delirious pleasure for us both. His cock was sheathed all the way inside me. I felt the ridge of the cock ring pressing against the entrance to my pussy. I could take no more of him into me. I rode him then. I let loose and I just completely fucked him. I lifted my hips up and down, plunging his length in and out of me and then I took him back into me as deeply as I could. I sat there rocking back and forth, feeling his cock stretching the walls of my pussy. It was so wet. My wetness was slowly trickling down my thighs and the base of his cock was so slick and slippery from both me and the lube. I ground my clit into his pelvis and I felt the orgasm began to boil inside me, slowly and quietly making itself known. My muscles clenched up and I knew that this orgasm was going to rip through me quicker than the first one had.

“Oh god, Jared…Jared…when I go you go, ok?” I thrust up and down and then circled my hips in an eager frenzy. “Don’t cum until I cum,” I pressed my weight forward and ground my clit even harder against his body, driving his cock deeper and deeper inside me, almost to the point of pain as I felt the top of his cock bump near my cervix.

“OH GOD YES!” I cried out nonsense as I fucked myself up and down on his cock and finally the orgasm overtook me. The contractions ripped through my body, violent and angry, almost like an assault on my sensory system. I collapsed downwards, the muscles of my pussy still milking his cock and at that moment as my pussy tightened around him I felt his release. I felt the force of his ejaculation deep inside me and I knew that he had cum and that his orgasm was just as intense as my own.

“Fuck yeah,” I slowly lifted my pussy and slid off of his softening penis. I fell to the side and lay on my back trying to catch my breath. “Incredible,” I said quietly to myself. I glanced over at Jared. He was still recovering from his orgasm. I carefully slid the cock ring off his soft cock as he struggled to catch his breath.

I sat up and leaned over towards the top of the mattress so I could begin to undue his restraints. I freed his arms and they encircled my waist before sliding down over my ass. “Naughty girl, you gave me quite the ride,” and he squeezed my ass hard. I let out a girlish giggle.

“Leave me alone or I’ll keep your legs tied all night”.

“I wouldn’t mind a repeat of this sometime,” he said as I reached down and undid his legs.

“Yeah?” I glanced up at him with my eyebrows raised. He nodded at me and wiped his hand across his forehead, rubbing at some droplets of sweat hugging his hairline.

“Sounds good. You’re my favorite toy to use,” I settled my body against the length of his and he threw one leg over my hip and drew me in against him as close as he could. The sharpness of our pleasure gave way to soft intimacy and each of us dozed off into a light contended sleep.

-Kalia

bree-ginsu728x90