Monday, May 6, 2013

Behind My Husband's Back

Yesterday I went shopping with Carol, she's Jim's wife, my good friend and co-worker. I love listening to her telling me about every nasty detail of her and Jim's sex life, she's been getting fucked like a newlywed for about a month now. Little does she know that I have been fucking her husband for weeks, I fucking love it, we sat there at lunch while she almost moans as she describes how Jim has been coming home and just throwing her to the couch and sucking on her clit after he rips her clothes off, then unzips his pants and makes her suck down his huge cock, a cock that I had sliding in my cock hungry mouth in the Denny's parking lot an hour before.

God!!!, if Carol had wanted to take me home and fuck me like her bitch, she could have me anytime she wanted, her telling me about her husband, my lover. Made me so fucking wet that my jeans had a wet spot right under the zipper where my cheating wet cunt was dripping.

When I got home that night my husband Steve wasn't home from work yet, I jumped online and saw that Jim had left me numerous e-mails, fuck, just seeing his name had me finger fucking my slit while I read his mail, he wanted me to come over tomorrow, I knew that Carol was working, and my
husband would also be at work, Steve knows I want Jim and most of our sex has involved me fantasizing about Jim and other men as Steve fucks me, he still thinks I've been only "cheating" online, phone sex, that he has joined in on, he still knows nothing of me fucking Paul as I told you about in my other story, and still thinks my lust for Jim has not been fulfilled. He wants and craves me to find other lovers and then to bring them home and spend the night fucking them like a wild whore, I LOVE HIS DESIRES... I ENCOURAGE HIS FANTASIES, but I love committing adultery behind his back even more, my days are consumed with my lust to fuck other lovers.

I couldn't wait for Steve to leave for work, I started masturbating in the kitchen as I heard his car leave, I picked up the phone and called Jim, Carol answered, she was running late for work, Jim had come into the shower while she was getting ready for work and started finger fucking her and telling her he would be waiting for her when she got home, I could hardly control my cunt from ejaculating a river of cum down my leg as she relayed her story, she asked why I had called and I could barely mutter some dumb reason that I had wanted Jim to have her call me when she was home from work so we might do something later... again just the act of lying to Carol, knowing I was going to FUCK her husband that same day had my legs weak and my fingers swirling around my clit as I spoke.

I carefully picked out a short wrap around skirt and white sheer blouse, I wanted to feel my nipples rub on the silky top and poke through, my legs were smooth and brown, my tits had a white creamy look and tan lines around my mounds, slipping my heels on, making sure my body was sweet smelling and soft with lotion I headed for Jim's at about noon, the screen door was unlocked and I walked in, Jim was on the phone talking with MY HUSBAND, damn!!!.. how fucking nasty that was, he had called from work and had wanted to know if Jim knew where I was, Jim said "no" and they then started to talk about some game, I sat down on the couch and lifted my skirt and ran my hands up my thighs as I spread my legs, I then took my left hand and yanked my blouse till my buttons popped open and my tits hung out, I WANTED TO FUCK MYSELF FOR MY LOVER AS MY HUSBAND WAS ON THE PHONE.. Jim eyes were riveted to me as I let my right hand rub my now dripping cunt hole.

I started arching my ass off the couch as I finger fucked my begging wet whorey pussy, my moans and panting as I masturbated were getting loud and Jim told Steve to hang on for a second and covered the mouth piece. I can't begin to tell you HOW FUCKING HOT I WAS TO BE FUCKING MYSELF
RIGHT THERE IN MY GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE AS HER HUSBAND WATCHED AND MY
HUSBAND WAS WITHIN EARSHOT OF HEARING ME CHEAT ON HIM.

Jim quickly told my husband he'd call him back later, and I think my nasty husband somehow knew I was going there, that's why he had called in the first place. I told Jim to undress as and just watch me... I masturbated as hard as I ever had, falling off the couch and having a thunderous orgasm as I laid on the floor, Jim knelt between my legs and started licking my spasming clit, his face was drenched in my cum, I screamed for his cock and he kneeled in front of me jacking his huge stiff dick off and making me beg for him.. I moaned that my cunt was his piece of meat from now on and my husband would only be borrowing HIS cunt. Jim then got up and walked to the bedroom, leaving me BEGGING FOR HIM TO FUCK ME, he was driving me wild, he came back holding Carol's panties and dropped them on top of my tits and told me to put them on and fuck my cunt with his wife's panties, he wanted my cum to drench his wife's slit on HER panties...... FUCK I COULD STAND IT ANYMORE, I GRABBED THEM AND SHOVED THEM IN MY CUNT and held them there with both hands and pumped them like they were Jim's cock... I was cumming in buckets and soaking Carol's black string panties... I rubbed my tits with them as Jim lowered his cock into my waiting fuck hole, we
fucked for two straight hours, in every room, and even heard the phone ring while in bed and Carol's voice on the answering machine telling Jim she would be home by 5... It only fuelled my lust and screamed at Jim to fucking me harder...

I finally left at 4:30, Steve was still not home yet, and I decided to stay dressed just like I was and with Jim's cum and sweat covering my well fucked body... I wanted my husband to know... just not who...

I always want the readers out there to write me and tell me if they have the same cravings as me... Are there woman or couples who are like me and my husband... ???

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90