Monday, October 14, 2013

Dinner With A Twist

It was just a fantasy...that became real... My husband and I always talk about the "What would you do?" fantasies...

We just got our new vacation home and were discussing on our way to the home if I would have sex with men to save my husband's life...I assured him I would do whatever it took to make sure he lived.

We arrived at our home and headed to the beach. We laid in the sand, went in the water, swam and splashed each other for hours...we really enjoy each other's company. We talked about taking out the jet ski's tomorrow and then the sun started to set and we got on the subject of dinner.

We decided to go to one of our favorite restaurants that overlook's the bay...so we walked home and started to get ready. My husband showered first and as always was in and out quickly. As I started into the bathroom, he gently ran his hand across my belly and around to my ass. His touch always gets me started...his hands always explore me while we make love.

I started the shower and I undressed slowly. I first untied my sundress and let it slowly slide down my body, that silky feel across my skin gives me tingles. I then untied my top and slowly let the strings slide down my breasts, I reached around back and untied the rest and I let it drop to the floor. My nipples were swollen and breasts hard. I stood there just running my fingernails around my areola's as the wetness began. I slid my bottoms down to my ankles and before I stepped out of them I ran my nails up the inside of my calves and thighs...stopping just before....I gently stroked the inside of my thighs with my nails...wanting to touch myself...but I thought wait...wait for it...I could feel it building inside of me...the chills were going up and down my spine...I was close...a little more...almost there...and when I couldn't take it any more...I ran my finger thru my wet lips, gently penetrating my pussy and then up to my clit and.....

Boom, one flick on my clit and I came. My body convulsed and I shivered. I am going to sex up my husband all night tonight. I stepped into the shower and the water from the hand held kept me all wound up. I took it off and explored my body, teasing myself by gently and quickly passing it over my clit and then back to my taint spot and back to my clit again...and again. That massaging setting was driving me crazy. I put it back and I got all soapy...running my hands all over my body. I love to play with my nipples when they are all soapy...you can move your hands so fast over them, the sensations are incredible. I finally caught my breath (after I heard my husband yell..."Are you ready?") and I wasn't even close to being ready...the only thing I was close to being ready for was another orgasm.

But I thought, dress sexy and tease him all dinner long, then stop at the bar on the way home for some margarita's and then let the fun begin.

I toweled off and walk into the closet, I grabbed my white lace thong panties and my multi colored sundress along with my 5 inch open toed heals. I hung the dress by the vanity I slid my panties on and I sat down to do my make up. I have a delicious body lotion that tastes great so I started to rub that all over me, I then did my make up and my hair, I slid the dress on...slowly to let it glide down my body. A little perfume and it was time to entertain my husband.

He was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me, and all he could say was "Wow you look stunning"...yes he knows what to say to get me aroused. He slid his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. We then walked to the car and headed for the restaurant.

Dinner as usual was delicious, ceviche, then grilled sea bass with mixed vegetables and of course...two margarita's. The entire time I kept taking my foot out of my shoe and running it up my husband's thigh. After my second margarita, I moved my chair next to his, so I could massage his cock while I kissed his neck. He has great control...but twice I felt him throbbing really hard like he was going to cum...so I backed off and talked to him. But occasionally I would give his cock a gentle squeeze to make sure he was still hard....He was!
-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90