Thursday, July 18, 2013

Not As Shy As I Thought

For our twentieth wedding anniversary my wife and I went away for a long weekend in a villa in a holiday village. As part of her anniversary present I bought her a massage treatment in the villa. She has always been fairly shy and she didn't seem that keen on the idea, however she agreed provided I was out of the villa at the time. So I entered the squash tournament which was on at the same time as her appointment and this seemed to satisfy her. Before going out, however, I adjusted the curtains in the bedroom so there was a tiny gap I could see through from outside.

The villa was surrounded by woods, so I went off to squash as promised but doubled back round to behind the villa and took up my position by the gap in the curtains. After about a quarter of an hour she appeared in the bedroom and began taking off her clothes. She the laid on the bed face downwards and covered her bum with a towel. A few moments later a guy entered the room. He would have been about thirty years old, wearing tracksuit bottoms and the corporate T-shirt. He was talking to her, but I couldn't hear what was being said. He put some oil onto his hands and then gently began massaging her back. She had her faced turned towards the window, but had her eyes closed. She looked very peaceful, almost asleep in fact! And for quite some time he just worked on her back, occasionally adding more oil to his hands.

It became quite boring and I began to wish I'd gone to the squash tournament after all. Eventually he moved to her legs. The towel still in place he worked on her feet, then her calves, then her thighs, doing each leg in turn. She remained motionless throughout. She said something and he removed the towel. He now started to massage more generally, covering her back and her legs, perhaps concentrating a little on her bum. And as this continued he seemed to concentrate more and more on her thighs and her bum. She shifted her position a bit and appeared to me to open her legs slightly, but from my vantage point I could hardly tell. Then I noticed that as one hand massaged the top of her back the other stayed around her bum. He just held his hand still and I noticed that gradually she began to rub herself against his hand. This was very slow at first but gradually it became clear that she was rubbing herself off on his hand. He was smiling, but her face still showed no sign of emotion.

Then he said something else and she turned over on the bed. I expected her shyness to be more apparent now but she lay on her back completely naked, eyes closed, whilst he seemed to examine her body, tracing his hands around her breasts and touching her face. He asked her something and she nodded. Then he removed his T-shirt. She opened her eyes, looked him over, smiled and closed her eyes again. I couldn't believe what was happening and I was starting to wonder how far this would go and how long the pretence of a massage would continue. As if to answer my question he went down to her feet, gently parted her legs further, knelt on the bed and put his head between her legs. And still she lay motionless as he went to work on her with his tongue. I was spellbound and realised that I had a raging erection.

After a couple of minutes he got off the bed and went round and started massaging her breasts and the top half of her body. And for a minute I thought maybe that was the extras over with. Then I noticed that she was massaging him through his tracksuit bottoms. He said something to her and she pulled the front down and his semi-erect cock sprang out. And without a thought she simply rolled her head over and put him into her mouth. And I thought of all the arguments we'd had over her refusal to perform oral on me and here she was sucking a complete stranger. And she was clearly really into it. He pushed his tracksuit bottoms to the floor and stepped out of them without disengaging. As she sucked for all she was worth he reached over and began to play her with his fingers. Her legs opened as wide as they would go. I had never seen her like this before, not even in the early days of our relationship. He pushed her back onto the bed, reached into his tracksuit pocket and pulled out a condom. She said something to him and he smiled, dropped the condom and knelt between her legs. Within seconds he was inside her and they were going like a pair of animals. As she reached her orgasm I could hear her through the double glazing! He was clearly getting close and after a few minutes he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her face and breasts. I knew this would spook her, because she has never liked me to cum on her but to my amazement she started to scoop it up with her fingers and put it in her mouth. He walked round the bed to her face and she immediately put him back in her mouth to clean up any last bit. Then within a few moments it was all over. He went out of the room and a few moments later she followed. And I was left standing at the window with a raging hard-on!

When I got in I asked her about the massage. She said it was 'ok'!! 

-Anonymous

backpack-ginsu728x90