Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shemale Encounter

As I walked with her over to the couch, I still could not believe that this was happening. As it will turn out, I will get more then I could ever have asked for and more. She was a stunning woman with long sexy legs in nylon stocking with a short skirt. She had a slender body with firm round tits. As I sat down, she went to get some drinks. I could feel myself aroused and fully erect as I watched her glide across the floor, her hips and ass moving to put me in a spell.

When she came back, she bent over and I could see her nipples through her thin bra. They were hard and erect. I wanted to suck them and nibble on them as if I would get some milk. She let out a sly smile and asked if there was anything I wanted. I blushed and she bent over and gave me a kiss.

Her tongue gently touching my lips then she went over to my neck. There she sucked and licked my ear and neck as I started to lay back. She undressed me and all I could think of was if this was real. I was so hard I began to leak with precum. She worked her way down to my nipples where she would bite and suck them until they were red. As she made her way down to my dick, she reached under my ass and began to finger my asshole. Then while she sucked my rock hard dick, her finger went into my hole. I have never felt this before. It actually made me harder. I let out a moan and told her not to stop. Her mouth and tongue made me feel as if I was in heaven. She then placed 2 fingers into my anus as she continued to suck my cock. Harder and deeper she put her fingers into my ass until my body started to shake. Then I exploded into her mouth as she eagerly swallowed all of my load. As she lifted her head, she smiled at me and said that it was my turn.

I was more then willing to return the favor to her. I took off her shirt and bra. I then went to work on her tits. They were out of this world. Soft yet firm and her nipples were erect and hard as I sucked them. My hands were all over her soft sexy body. I wanted to taste her juices so bad. What I got instead would knock off my socks. As I took off her skirt, I reached over to put my hands into her sexy white lace panties when I felt this bulge. As I reached into her panties, a rock hard thick dick came out. I was just looking at it. I had no idea what to do but yet I could not take my eyes off of the cock in front of me. I began to reach out to grab it and as I did I felt myself getting fully erect.

I took it into my hand and could feel the thick meat and the veins up and down the shaft. Then my lips began to open and my head went down. My tongue began to lick the tip of the cock and I could taste the honey of her precum. I gagged as I took it into my mouth. Slowly I lowered my mouth over the whole cock as I became totally excited. I was loving my first taste of dick. As I sucked her off my fingers began to probe her hole. She became more aroused as I fingered her deeper and deeper. Finally before I knew what happened, she came into my mouth. The hot love juice from her dick shot into my eager yearning mouth and began to overflow as I had trouble taking it all. Her body was shaking wildly from pleasure. She began to laugh out loud as she saw the cum dripping down my chin.

She rolled me onto my back and kissed me and licked some of her cum. She smiled as she bent my legs up and said that I was in for a real treat. She took some cream and wiped it on my hole. She slowly guided her thick dick towards my ass. I was afraid yet eager for her to fuck my brains out. I wanted it, needed it and begged for her to fuck me and pop my hole. As she put it in I could feel the thick hard cock pushing itself into my virgin hole.

I let out a loud moan as I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her near. I was in heaven and could not believe a woman with a dick was giving me the best sex that I have ever have had. She thrust with one long hard push deep into me as my body began to shake uncontrollably. I could see her eyes were closed and she was smiling as she was fucking my brains out. It hurt at first but gave way to pure pleasure, as I did not want her to stop. As I was getting ready to cum I could feel my anus begin to give the dick that was inside me a squeeze. My hole was getting tighter as I began to cum. As it did I could hear her moan with pleasure and she said God you are one tight fuck. She fell onto me as she shot her load into me. I held onto her out of breath but yet knowing that it was the best sex that I have ever had. I stayed over the next day and she continued to have her way with me.

-Submitted Anonymously